The all-in-one two-hand control is a NEMA 12 control box with a control module, two relays, a terminal strip, and two buttons. Everything in the control box is prewired and ready for the user to bring wires in from the machine actuator.
- Preset time for concurrent operation of the buttons
- Buttons must be maintained (actuated) during hazardous portion of the cycle
- Nonresumption of an interrupted cycle
- Provides control reliability of the two-hand control portion of the control system
- Compact design for ease in mounting and can be easily applied to small machines or devices
- Choice of control modules or control monitor and actuating buttons
- Available in 24 V DC or 115 V DC (control monitor available in 115 V AC only)
The all-in-one two-hand control can be applied to most any machine or device that is pneumatically, hydraulically, or electrically operated that is usually manually fed. These machines or devices include small presses, stakers, riveters, and assembly machines. The all-in-one two-hand control can be used as a point-of-operation safeguarding device as long as it is located at the proper safety distance.