LCB – Non-Cascading Safety Light Curtains (Sold as Pair) –Safety light curtains protect personnel from injury and machines from damage by guarding points of operation, access, areas and perimeters.
– Type 4 safety light curtains protect personnel from injury and machines from damage by guarding points of operation, access, areas and perimeters.
– Available in 14 mm resolution for finger, hand and ankle protection or 30 mm resolution for hand and ankle protection
– Operates in ranges from 0.1 m to 6 m (14 mm models) and 0.1 m to 18 m (30 mm models)
– Offers optional reduced resolution (formerly called floating blanking) to ignore constant inflow of materials
– Displays operating status, configuration and error codes
– Includes blocked beam zone indicators
– Features user-configurable trip or latch outputs and Scan Code 1 or 2
– Resists impact, twisting and abusive environments with a durable aluminum housing and metal end caps
LCB safety light curtains are sold in pairs and come in 14 and 30 mm resolutions with field of coverage ranging from 11.8-inches to 70.9-inches (300 mm to 1800 mm). The safety light curtains meet industry OSHA, ANSI, UL, IEC, and EN safety standards.
The EZ-Screen system comes with a transmitter and receiver. The transmitter consists of a series of LEDs (light-emitting diodes) and transmits modulated infrared light to the receiver unit. The receiver consists of a corresponding array of photo-diodes and are automatically synchronized with the transmitter LEDs. The EZ-Screen system can be mounted vertically, horizontally, or on any angle depending on the application. The only requirement is that the transmitter must align with the receiver when these units are installed. This system is also cascadable up to four systems. The cascadable pairs can be any length, any number of beams, or have different resolutions as long as each transmitter matches its own receiver.