LCBC – Cascading Safety Light Curtains (Sold as Pair) –Safety light curtains protect personnel from injury and machines from damage by guarding points of operation, access, areas and perimeters. Cascading safety light curtains can include up to four pairs of light curtains.
– Type 4 safety light curtains protect personnel from injury and machines from damage by guarding points of operation, access, areas and perimeters.
– Available in 14 mm resolution for finger, hand and ankle protection or 30 mm resolution for hand and ankle protection
– Operates in ranges from 0.1 m to 6 m (14 mm models) and 0.1 m to 18 m (30 mm models)
– Offers optional reduced resolution (formerly called floating blanking) to ignore constant inflow of materials
– Displays operating status, configuration and error codes
– Includes blocked beam zone indicators
– Features user-configurable trip or latch outputs and Scan Code 1 or 2
– Resists impact, twisting and abusive environments with a durable aluminum housing and metal end caps
Start by choosing the first safety light curtain pair. Return to this form to select 2nd through 4th cascading pairs (if needed).
The safety light curtains meet industry OSHA, ANSI, UL, IEC, and EN safety standards.
Learn more about the LCBC Cascading Safety Light Curtains features.