This Two (2) Day Workshop provides an in-depth knowledge of NFPA 86 combustion safety and equipment and a detailed overview of combustion equipment fundamentals. Day Two builds beyond the basics by offering practical application knowledge using simulators and props, as well as providing troubleshooting tips.
MODULES: DAY 1
• Combustion System Basics • Equipment Fuel Train Basics- W/Simulator • Safety Interlock Testing- W/Simulator • Burner Management Sequencing • Safety Shutoff Valve Tightness Testing (SSOV & Manual Type)- W/Simulator
MODULES: DAY 2
• Combustion System Troubleshooting- W/Simulator • NFPA 54 Gas Piping Safety • Combustion Control & Tuning • NFPA 86 Furnace & Oven Standards • Combustion Hazard Awareness
• March 8-9, 2022
• June 7-8, 2022
• September 6-7, 2022
• November 8-9, 2022
Note- This Two (2) Day Workshop is also available at your location.
• Supervisors, Managers • EHS & Risk Professionals • Engineering Staff • Maintenance, MTE’S, MTM’S • Operations, Facilities, Utilities Employees • Planners, Buyers, Purchasing Agents
• Apply NFPA learned lessons to your facility
• Understand fuel-train components
• Recognize vented and ventless gas-train designs
• Apply combustion and air/fuel ratio controls
• Identify applicable Standard and Code requirements
• Correctly service system device or component and test same per code or standards
• Understand BMS System Sequencing process
• Develop a maintenance combustion program with annual valve-train safety inspections
ADDED NETWORKING BONUS
Network with our combustion safety and design engineers during breaks and lunches.
The workshop is led by Mr. Chuck Campbell, an industrial combustion safety expert with over 35 years of field training experience.
Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) – Approx 70-mile drive NW to Rockford Training Center
Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) – Approx 85-mile drive NW to Rockford Training Center
Milwaukee General Mitchell International Airport (MKE) – Approx 85-mile drive SW to Rockford Training Center
7550 E State Street
Rockford, IL 61108
Use our corporate ID# 787011643 for the best rate!
Training Center Address:
Rockford Systems | 5795 Logistics Parkway | Rockford, Illinois 61109
2022 Workshop Schedule: