Machine guards protect and provide workplace safety. Bearing covers are universal and fit over the entire housing of the bearing and they are not molded brand specific. Designed to cover many variations of bearings, our 2-Bolt, 3-Bolt, and 4-Bolt Bearing Covers protect the bearing against environmental hazards, increase the lifespan, and provide safety in the workplace.
- Guards for chain, belt, and gear drive power transmission systems.
- Bearing and coupling guards, conveyor covers, drip trays, and custom parts.
- The machine guards meet OSHA safety guard standards if the guards are installed in accordance with the relevant standards
- Standard cover size is 3/16” and for Heavy duty applications 1/4”
- Available in black, yellow, or transparent colors. Custom plastic thermoforming is available, call 815-874-7891 or email email@example.com
- These covers are intended to be securely fastened following the ANSI B11.19-2010: Performance Criteria for Safeguarding – Standard Requirements: 7.2.6.
Our standard machine guards are industrial chain guards or belt guards that safely cover drives that have similar-sized sheaves or sprockets.
Uncovered bearings and rotating shafts can cause injury on the shop floor. Bearing covers fit over the entire housing of the bearing, ensuring safety. The plastic bearing covers are secured with self-tapping screws, making the bearing covers safer than snap-on bearing caps, and conforming to the strictest ANSI standards.
Shaft covers are designed to cover exposed rotating shafts, and can cover a bearing attached to the shaft.
Our tapered machine guards are industrial chain guards or belt guards that safely cover drives that have different sized sheaves or sprockets.
SPLIT ROUND COVERS
Split round covers are designed to easily and safely point guard the gap that commonly occurs in power transmission systems. Although seemingly a minor hazard location, guarding this safety hazard can prevent injury and even fatalities in the workplace.