FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ROCKFORD, IL, OCTOBER 30, 2018 — Rockford Systems, LLC., a premier provider of machine safeguarding products, educational services and industrial safety solutions, announced today that it is returning to the FABTECH Exhibit, scheduled for November 6-8, 2018 at Atlanta’s Georgia World Congress Center, as part of its ongoing commitment to empower organizations to create safer work environments and comply with OSHA/ANSI machine safeguarding standards.
“Metal-forming machine injuries are nearly always preventable and Rockford Systems has been at the forefront of developing products and services that keep industrial workers safer since 1971,” said Carrie Halle, Vice President of Marketing and Business Development. We are at the forefront of safeguarding innovation, showcasing exciting new solutions that reduce risk and improve compliance for organizations working with industrial machines and robots.”
FABTECH is North America’s largest metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing event. At the show, Rockford Systems’ team of safety experts will offer hands-on demonstrations in booth #3011 of its new and recently introduced safety solutions, including:
• The SOFT TOUCH Pinch-Point Safety System is the first and only fully passive safeguarding system designed to prevent a riveter, spot welder or other small machine from applying full force if it detects fingers in the machine’s point-of-operation area. SOFT TOUCH prevents hand injuries and eliminates associated expenses such as hospitalization, lost days of work, higher insurance premiums and legal action. It does all this while not slowing down manufacturing operations.
• The Lazersafe® Sentinel Plus® is the most advanced press brake guarding system ever designed for retrofit applications and is optimized for high speed performance machines. As a camera based system, Sentinel Plus delivers exceptional levels of protection, productivity and performance.
• The IP69K-rated Modular Emergency Stop (eStop) Safety Control System is a complete, quick-disconnect wiring solution. It consists of environmentally-sealed safety-wired ports and distribution boxes as well as durable patch cords available in multiple lengths. Connecting eStops in series using the Modular Emergency Stop Safety Control System considerably reduces wiring costs, eases expansion, simplifies troubleshooting and is perfect for wash-down applications.
• The MakeSAFE Power Tool Brake minimizes occupational safety and health risks by bringing to an immediate stop to stationary power tools such as band saws, bench grinders, disc sanders, drum sanders, and table saws, among others, thereby eliminating the hazards associated with coast-down times. The MakeSAFE is completely “plug and play” and does not require wiring or electrical knowledge.
• Interlocking shields will be demonstrated on a mill drill and drill stand, showcasing how interlocking guards exceed OSHA compliance.
In addition, Rockford Systems will be providing free grinder gauges or OSHA guard opening scales to booth visitors that participate in the ANSI B11 Series Safety Quiz and score at least 7/10 correct. Come test your safeguarding knowledge with the industry experts.
For more information, visit www.rockfordsystems.com.
ABOUT ROCKFORD SYSTEMS, LLC.
Headquartered in Rockford, Illinois, Rockford Systems, LLC delivers trusted machine safeguarding solutions for organizations working with industrial machinery. As a trusted adviser since 1971, Rockford Systems helps organizations interpret and apply complex Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and American National Standards Institute (ANSI) machine safety standards for a broad array of industrial applications. In addition, Rockford Systems provides complete Safety Life-Cycle Management Solutions, including on-site surveys, customized engineering integration, over 10,000 safeguarding products, expert installation services, training and technical support, and ongoing compliance validation. Rockford Systems has improved the profitability of many of North America’s largest companies by increasing compliance, reducing worker risk, enhancing productivity and decreasing costs.
Rockford Systems, LLC.