Rockford Systems provides machine safeguarding and combustion safety solutions to industrial organizations, helping them reduce risk and improve worker safety.
If OUR CULTURE seems like a fit for you, we invite you to join the Rockford Systems Team and continue reading about this exciting opportunity!
- Passion – We have a passion for keeping our employees and our customers employees and organizations safe in their place of work and we go the extra mile to make sure, this happens.
- Integrity – We always act with the highest degree of integrity and honesty within our organization and with our customers. We always treat our customers, our stakeholders, and our fellow employees with respect.
- Accountability – We set a high standard for achieving our goals and we are accountable to our fellow employees and our customers for delivering the Rockford Systems Brand Promise. We take enormous pride in our work and we ensure that we exceed our customers’ expectations each and every day. We are accountable to our stakeholders; our employees, our customers, our vendors, our owners as well as the communities in which we operate.
- Balance – We strive for excellence at work and in our personal lives and we understand that it is important to achieve a healthy balance between work and life outside of work.
- Sustainability – We are building a business that is sustainable for the long run and we focus on the triple bottom line – people, profit and planet.
The role of the Customer Service Representative is to take excellent care of our customers! The CSR will serve as the first point of contact with our customers by providing solutions to the customers’ technical issues through identification of the problem itself, research on answers and subsequent provision of guidance. You will be the key point of contact for product and/or service inquiries, technical questions, order status and general support.
The Customer Service Representative reports to the Manager, Machine Safeguarding Specialists.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for supporting customers as follows:
- Receiving and entering sales opportunities into Salesforce CRM system and customer orders into computer system
- Maintaining daily contact with customers to provide updates and build relationships
- Executing prompt and effective resolutions to customer service issues
- Outbound sales calling, lead generation and lead qualification
- Maintaining communication with outside sales team for proposals, open orders and customer contacts
- Working effectively with internal vendors to solve problems and ensure the timely and complete delivery of products to customers
- Supporting corporate marketing and growth initiatives
- Demonstrating professionalism when representing the company in all communications with internal and external customers
- Working with Sales, Engineering, Technical Support, and Marketing team members
Work is performed in an open air office environment 8am to 5pm with supervision and support readily accessible. Employees will sit for extended periods of time. Very occasional travel may be required for this position.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent work experience, post high-school education a plus
- Technical and/or manufacturing experience a plus
- 2+ years sales experience
- Working knowledge of electrical, industrial or safety products and their applications
- Experience with MS Office and JobBoss products preferred
- Excellent telephone etiquette, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities and meet deadlines
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent pay and benefits package which includes medical, dental and life insurance, 401K and optional flexible spending account (FSA)
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Outdoor walking track, indoor showers
- Free Plant Fitness membership
- Free employee coffee and purified water
- OSHA 10 safety training
- PPE commensurate for job responsibilities
To apply for this position, please send resume and desired salary to:
Manager, Machine Safeguarding Services
Rockford Systems LLC
5795 Logistics Parkway
Rockford, IL 61109
Toll Free: 800-922-7533