Headquartered in Rockford, Illinois, Rockford Systems, LLC delivers engineered, industrial plant safety solutions for organizations using metalworking, automation, material handling or thermal processing in their operations. Since 1971, Rockford Systems has specialized in the design and installation of safeguarding systems for industrial fabrication equipment, manufacturing systems and robotics cells that meet or exceed applicable safety regulations and standards. Today Rockford Systems offers an unparalleled industrial turnkey safety solution portfolio that also includes consulting, inspections, advanced technologies and combustion safety solutions, further underscoring its commitment to total plant safety. These combined risk reduction solutions enable organizations to dramatically improve compliance and worker safety without disrupting productivity.
Join our team for a rewarding career in safety! Rockford Systems has immediate openings for experienced customer service professionals. Candidates should have 2-3 sales and/or customer support experience in a manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates will possess strong interpersonal skills, be highly organized and must be versed in troubleshooting industrial equipment. To be considered, candidates should submit an up to date resume and salary requirements.
Customer Service Representatives – Position Summary
You will be the key point of inside contact for customers for inquiries, sales, technical questions, order status and general support.
Customer Service Representatives – Job Responsibilities
Your Specific duties in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Receiving and entering sales opportunities into Salesforce CRM system and customer orders into computer system
- Maintaining daily contact with customers to provide updates and build relationships
- Executing prompt and effective resolutions to customer service issues
- Outbound sales calling, lead generation and lead qualification
- Maintaining communication with outside sales team for proposals, open orders and customer contacts
- Working effectively with internal vendors to solve problems and ensure the timely and complete delivery of products to customers
- Supporting corporate marketing and growth initiatives
- Demonstrating professionalism when representing the company in all communications with internal and external customers
Customer Service Representatives – Job Requirements
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent work experience, post high-school education a plus
- Technical and/or manufacturing experience a plus
- 2+ years sales experience
- Working knowledge of electrical, industrial or safety products and their applications
- Experience with MS Office and JobBoss products preferred
- Excellent telephone etiquette, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities and meet deadlines
- Prior experience with Salesforce a plus
- Commitment to our core values of passion, integrity, accountability, balance and sustainability
The candidate must possess the ability to push, pull, lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and talk or hear, both in person and by telephone. This position requires the candidate to sit for extended periods of time. Occasional travel may be required.
To apply for this position, please contact:
Customer Service Manager
Rockford Systems LLC
5795 Logistics Parkway
Rockford, IL 61109
Toll Free: 800-922-7533