Customer Service Representatives – We’re looking for someone with proven sales experience and strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as experience selling safety, electrical, or industrial or products and their applications. If this sounds like a good fit for you, Rockford Systems could have a great opportunity for you as Inside Sales, Rockford IL!
Come join Rockford Systems and be part of a great team!
Rockford Systems provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Programs, and a 401K Plan as well as PTO.
About Rockford Systems
Headquartered in Rockford, Illinois, Rockford Systems, LLC delivers innovative machine safeguarding solutions for organizations working with industrial machinery. As a trusted adviser since 1971, Rockford Systems helps organizations interpret and apply complex Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and American National Standards Institute (ANSI) machine safety standards for a broad array of industrial applications. In addition, Rockford Systems provides complete Safety Life-Cycle Management Solutions, including on-site surveys, customized engineering integration, over 10,000 safeguarding products, expert installation services, training and technical support, and ongoing compliance validation. Rockford Systems has improved the profitability of many of North America’s largest companies by increasing compliance, reducing worker risk, enhancing productivity and decreasing costs.
Customer Service Representatives – Position Summary
You will be the key point of inside contact for customers for inquiries, sales, technical questions, order status and general support.
Customer Service Representatives – Job Responsibilities
Your Specific duties in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Receiving and entering sales opportunities into Salesforce CRM system and customer orders into computer system
- Maintaining daily contact with customers to provide updates and build relationships
- Executing prompt and effective resolutions to customer service issues
- Outbound sales calling, lead generation and lead qualification
- Maintaining communication with outside sales team for proposals, open orders and customer contacts
- Working effectively with internal vendors to solve problems and ensure the timely and complete delivery of products to customers
- Supporting corporate marketing and growth initiatives
- Demonstrating professionalism when representing the company in all communications with internal and external customers
Customer Service Representatives – Job Requirements
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent work experience, post high-school education a plus
- Technical and/or manufacturing experience a plus
- 2+ years sales experience
- Working knowledge of electrical, industrial or safety products and their applications
- Experience with MS Office products preferred
- Excellent telephone etiquette, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities and meet deadlines
- Prior experience with Salesforce a plus
The candidate must possess the ability to push, pull, lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and talk or hear, both in person and by telephone. This position requires the candidate to sit for extended periods of time.
Occasional travel is required.
Please send your Resume or CV to: